1. Rihanna Velvet Creepers $150 Rihanna has taken over the shoe world by releasing her Fur slides to the Creepers. Every pair of her shoes has managed to fly off the shelf quicker than the previous shoe release. This time Rihanna upgraded her Creepers by adding a little flavor, color, and a favorite season fabric Rihanna Velvet Fenty Puma which comes in three colors Black, Gray and Burgundy sold out within minutes of release. Let's just say music isn't the only thing this Bad Gal is Workin'.
2. Chanel N°5 L’EAU $134 Chanel has done it again with their new scent, N°5 L'EAU. The bottle alone is a Classic Chanel quality with the expression simplicity and elegance. The soft, yet sophisticated smell takes you through a time of a young adolescent transcending into womanhood. The go to smell for the holidays!
3. Maneater Voluptuous Mascara $20 What person wouldn't want their eyelashes to be voluminous? Tarte has released their Maneater Voluptuous Mascara. The soft-flex brush has hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat your lashes individually. The lash strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax help intense pigment for 23x more volume.
4. BEAM Cosmetics Faux Mink Lashes $18 Are you trying to enhance your wink? Well, let "Malaiya" give you that full volume and length that you've always dreamed of having. The lashes are perfect for beginners who want to switch up their lash style and excellent for our usual lash lovers who can't live without that ultimate definition and feminine doll eyelashes. Once you apply our "Malaiya" Faux Mink Lashes, you're going to wonder how you ever lived without them!
5. Disney Miss Piggy Collection by Kate Spade New York Who Moi Clutch $358
The glitter-covered, frame-close clutch is finished with a witty message inspired by Kate Spade newest muse, the one and only miss piggy.
6. Midnight in Moscow $5.49
7. Sigma Baking & Strobing Brush Set $84
This Sigma Brush Set comes with five unique brushes that designed to help you set and highlight your face for a perfected-skin finished. You no longer need those makeup blending sponge that store caked up product. These brushes are designed to avoid product absorption and growth of bacteria caused by caked up product. A must have on your Christmas wish list.